Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Praise Him!

My cousin and her husband have wanted to be parents for a long, long, time and tomorrow it looks like it's going to be the day! They have an adoptive mom who has chosen them and is going to be induced tomorrow. I broke my no blog rule and checked hers for updates and found out that tomorrow is the day!

I remember not being able to sleep the night before we went in to have Grace. I remember being so stinking excited, but also nervous, but mostly excited and I know that C and M are going through the same emotions. I'm sure it's motherhood (hormones) but I cannot help but tear up at this joyous news for them. I have believe with them for a long time that God would answer their prayers to be parents. Praise the Lord for answered prayers. They don't happen in our time, but they are always, always good.

I immediately thought of Psalm 139 when I read her post. God knows our thoughts, he knows our hearts, and he knew us when he knit us together. He has such a special plan for this precious little being and I am so thankful that He's included my cousin in this plan.

Please pray for them tomorrow. (wednesday)I know you don't know them (well some of you do!) but our prayers are always heard! Pray for this birth mom that is making a brave, tough choice- Give her strength, courage, and peace. Thanks!

Psalm 139:13-14 (New International Version, ©2011)

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.


No comments:

Post a Comment