Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

today I am thankful for-

* a lived in living room. Children live here and they fill this house with so much joy. Lots of stuff too, but mostly joy
* good friends- I have many and God seems to bring each one in for a specific time. I am blessed
* a great church family. We had a carry in last night for the kick off our our WNNW (Wednesday Nights at North Webster) If you didn't go, please come next week! It was great and I'm excited about the community we are continuing to build
* memorizing scripture- Do not work for food that spoils but for food that endures to eternal life which Son of Man will give you, for on him God the father has placed his seal of approval" John 6:27
* time away. Going with some girlfriends this weekend to do some shopping. I can't wait!

How about you? What are you thankful for? :)

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for:
    *family dinners and funny stories
    *slow weekends
    *curious kids
    *a husband who follows his dreams and Jesus
    *amazing supportive friends
    *family
    *my church family
    *challenging times that are making me a better disciple of Christ
    *and I am thankful for you, shannon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week, I was thankful for 5 full days of school! My job is a ministry and I love being there. It was a blessing to be back with my kiddos and do what I am passionate about!

    ReplyDelete