Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Lights

I love this time of year! I love that Jesus is mentioned every time someone says CHRISTmas! I love the time with my family and friends who come home for the holidays. I love the smells of cookies, pine, and cold.

One of my favorite things are the lights that people put up! I will drive around neighborhoods just to look at Christmas lights on people's houses. (If you want to see some good ones, go to Columbia City....just east of town close to the softball park.) I don't have an explanation for why, but seeing those lights just gives me warm fuzzies.

For my family, this is the season that we spend TONS of time together. We hang out to watch football. We get together for Christmas. We try to find that "perfect gift" for one another. We just enjoy our time together.

I don't really have anything profound or deep spiritually, I just wanted to share some of my favorite things about the holiday season. I will leave you some hilarious Christmas lights pictures. The first one was sent to me by a friend. The second is my nephew. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment