Friday, November 6, 2009

Going to the chapel...

Ha, I thought that might be funny because maybe some people would think that I was getting married. I am not! Well hopefully someday I will but it's not soon.... However - my best friend from college is getting married tomorrow!

I am crazy busy today trying to get all my maid of honor duties completed, and make sure when I leave this afternoon, I have everything I could possibly need, and I have to finish making my gift.

I don't have much time to post, but was thinking how great it would be if we all joined in prayer surrounding Marc and Jillian, as they start their lives together.

Lord,
Thank you for who you are. I praise and thank you for the friends you have made for me in Marc and Jillian. I ask that today and tomorrow would be blessed days in your eyes. May their marriage be something that brings them so much joy and blesses your name. Help me to be an example of your love to my friends. Oh yeah, and could you add a few more hours to this day? :) Ahmen

No comments:

Post a Comment