Friday, April 23, 2010

ReNew

So the church I am working for now has decided to do a "Green theme" Vacation Bible School. The kit we ordered is all about being good stewards of God's creation. It focuses on the Parable of the Sower and making sure that God plants His seed of love into our hearts and what we need to do to help grow the seed. As I have been preparing for this VBS, I have spent a long time thinking about how my life in ministry has been renewed in the last month.

I am so happy when I am serving Christ. It's so easy sometimes to slip into a routine of work. I have been making myself focus each week on my end goal: to cultivate an environment where God can reveal Himself to kids! It's so sxciting to be a part of this! My heart's passion is people, more specifically children. And I am getting to work with some amazing volunteers.

I am thankful for the renewing that God is doing in my life. I hope that He is refreshing your passions and creating a great desire to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment