Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkins, Hats, MarioKart, Leaves

I decided to share one of my favorite parts of my life....being an Aunt! I am an "aunt" to several little peeps, but there is one who ranks higher than all of the rest.

Jackson...aka "Dude"

Dude is my brother's son and we have WAY TOO MUCH fun together. He is 8 and loves loves loves his Aunt Dina. Last Saturday we spent the whole day together. It was seriously one of the best days I can remember, very dear to my heart! We went out for breakfast, made Mariokart hats, played Mariokart, went to the Pumpkin Farm, and played in the leaves! I wanted to share some pics with you all....

Jackson in his "Wild Wing" hat (his favorite car in Mariokart)


The hat adds some height!


How tall is Aunt Dina?


Getting ready to go on a hayride!


Playing in the leaves!


God, thank you for this awesome nephew that I get to share life with. He reminds me often that I am loved and that I need to just be a kid sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment