Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Carols

I just finished singing what my youngest calls "Godly Christmas carols" with her before bed. It cracks me up that she used this term "Godly Christmas carols". It also makes my heart happy to know that she knows the difference between any old song vs. a true carol celebrating our king. At the end, she asked if we could sing "Deck the Halls" just for fun..... so we did!

My prayer for you these next few days is that you enjoy these special moments with your family, friends and loved ones. Relax, be present in mind and body, and take in all that our Savior has given to you. Prepare your heart for the coming of Christ!

Merry Christmas, my friends!

Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on eath peace to men on whom his favor rests". (Luke 2:13-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment