Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ohhhhh, that is me.

That was my response last night when I was reading chapter 11. Those moments of self-realization hit hard don't they? I am not ready to write about my big "WOW" moment yet-- I have not finished the chapter and need more time to pray, dig into the Scripture and think about my insecurity in this area. I just returned from a 4 day mission trip in Kentucky and am packing up to leave again for a family vacation, but I promise that in two weeks, I will have a post about this "A-Ha" I had. Let me give you a little hint: C-O-N-T-R-O-L. I like to have it. I like to be in it. That is not good. Anyways, I have lots more to say about this area and how it applies to some of the relationships in my life.



Today I heard a song on the radio, and it was a familiar song, but this was the first time I really listened to the lyrics. It really speaks to how we let insecurity alter our life, the life God wants us to live, free from the bondage of insecurity. Check out "Walk on Water" by Britt Nicole . You can go to http://www.youtube.com/ and type in the title and listen to it while you watch the lyrics as well. I tried to directly link it to this page, but I couldn't figure it out. My tech-savvy husband is not home presently. :)



Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment