Thursday, March 4, 2010

So Long Insecurity

Hello Ladies!

I'm writing to you with a clingy toddler on my leg. She desperately needs some attention so this will be quick. I just wanted to tell you that we're going to start sharing our thoughts on Beth Moore's So Long Insecurity next week. I just started it this week and believe me, please believe me when I say you HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK. I'm just through chapter 2 and today I'm going back to highlight and underline, it's that good.

As I was reading this I kept thinking... "so and so needs to read this... and so does this person... and this person would love it too...." But here's the truth. It's written for every lady. We all need this encouragement. So if you can, please go out and buy it. We got ours from Borders online, but you could go to any Christian book store. We'd love to walk this journey with you.

Love,
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Yes! every woman needs to read this, even if you think you are a pretty secure person. It applies to all of us! I will be blogging about it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with the book but based on the title, it sounds encouraging! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete