Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Just sitting around today... it's the countdown to baby time so just know the posts these next few weeks may not be very meaty... it's all I've got. But today I am thankful for:

  • Friends who are willing to listen and pray with me/for me. There really is nothing like having friends who are sisters in Christ. I am very blessed to have quite a handful of these. I know that my going on my knees before Christ is priority but I'm so glad I have others to do it on my behalf too.
  • My hubby- we have a beautiful new bookshelf that looks like a dollhouse in our garage from Grace's grandpa. It was just needing paint. Well, has anyone forgotten how hot it is outside? Tonight he opened the kitchen door so the air would move in there and then put a fan in the garage and helped me get the first coat done. Not his favorite thing to do by any means but I think he knew I wouldn't get to it by myself!
  • God's leadership in my life. He has led me in a great summer Bible study, led me to spend some quality time with Him, and also led me in making sure I'm spending quality time with my little one before there are two.
  • Ice cream with magic shell. It's a count down people. There is only so long I can play the pregnancy card.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment