Monday, August 2, 2010

Sing for Joy

I am having one of those days were I am constantly on the go, children are crying or giving attitudes, and I am so busy but nothing is getting done! I decided to take some me time while the little ones nap and check the GLOW blog to only realize it was my day to blog! I feel a little like a dog chasing it own tail. Do you know the feeling ladies?


I don't enjoy my day just being a blur so I pulled out my Bible. I opened to Psalm and found a verse that relaxed me . Psalm 90:14 says... Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.


This speaks volumes to me! I have my quite time in the morning before the kids get up. This morning they woke up early with much excitement about vacation bible school and we have been running ever since. I feel guilty for not even thinking about my time with God! I am so thankful God doesn't treat us like we treat Him! So now that I have gotten my God time I feel satisfied with His unfailing love, ready to sing for joy and be glad in my day!

"May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perserance." 2 Thessalonians 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment