Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blah

This was a tough week. I don't want to go into the details. The sad part though is that when I think back over each day, Monday-Sunday, there were maybe 2 or 3 things that made it a blah week.

Do you ever have those times when the bad seems to exceedingly out-weigh the good/great? That is how this week was. I found that those 2 or 3 things were so intense that they have completely defined the week I had.

That's really all I have so share. It was just one of those weeks. Overall.

But, for the first time after a week like that, I went to God with it. I am trying to give it over to him. Trust that he will take the crap and allow my eyes to see all that was good in my week. So, I'm off to do just that.....spend some time with Him. Facedown.

No comments:

Post a Comment