Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In Prep for Tomorrow

ok!  Here is another participation blog!  In preparation for tomorrow- Thankful Thursday...  we want to hear from you!  Please let us know what you are thankful for.

I'm off to Women of Faith this weekend and I'm SO thankful for this opportunity to be with my best friends and also for a time of refreshment and learning.  And I'm thankful for a wonderful hubby who willingly watches our daughter when things like this come up.

What are you thankful for?

Stay tuned for our first giveaway!!!!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I am thankful for you all for forgiving me for taking the day off of writing my blog this week!! Crazy week!
    I am thankful for my son who is turning 8 on friday. He brings joy to my life every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list of "thankful fors" is way extensive but topping said list are my loyal family, my great gal pals, my amazing boyfriend and my job, that I refuse to take for granted!
    ... oh and for a great blog (GLOW) to read and be inspired by :)
    {too much sucking up?!?}

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and beautiful weather! Perfect for some good ole sand volleyball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my job! i am so excited to go back to school. in this economy i am blessed to have some job security....thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete