Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cry out to Jesus.

I am so broken-hearted right now.
I can't tell you many details. But I know if you pray with me, God will know just what you mean.
Sorry for the lack of information, just know that there is a family going through what I imagine to be the worst possible storm on this earth.
But, God is there.
He loves them. He knows the reason for their incredible loss. He wants them close to Him, as He does with each one of us.
Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint.
O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
My soul is ini anguish.
How long, O LORD, how long?
I am work out from groaning;
all night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears.
My eyes grow weak with sorrow;
they fail because of all my foes.
Away from me, all you who do evil,
for the LORD has heard my weeping
The LORD has heard my cry for mercy;
the LORD accepts my prayers.
Psalm 6: 2-4,6-9

God we are crying out to you on behalf of this beautiful family. To us it seems impossible that this could be your will but we know that in Jeremiah you tell us that you have a plan for each one of us, and it's an awesome, beautiful plan. Bring these sweet children of yours closer to you now than they have ever been. Reveal yourself to them, give them your love, strength, mercy and a peace that passes all understanding. Be near to their hearts.
In your precious Son's name, Ahmen

1 comment:

  1. I don't know this family but many of my friends do and it breaks my heart. I cannot imagine. Not even a little bit.... there are no words, really.

    ReplyDelete