A few of you asked how to leave a comment. I'm going to try and explain and we'll see if it works.. if it doesn't email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can get it straightened out. First, take a deep breath... read through this slowly, try it, then try it again... you can do it!
-To leave a comment on a post (please note, you cannot make your own blog post, but you can leave a comment on any one posted already):
1) read the post and then at the bottom find the comment button- click on it
2) you can write your comment in the area and then under it click on the tab that says account
3) make sure it says google
4) enter the special security code they give you then hit submit
5) it will take you back to a google page- click on new user and set up an account. you'll see that little link under the email and password part. I used my regular email account from yahoo and a password that I will remember. WRITE DOWN YOUR INFO somewhere so you don't forget
6) when you are done setting it up it should take you back to the GLOW blog and you can hit submit
ALL DONE! :)
Now... after doing this (it's not hard, I promise...try it!) you can sign in when you read the blog. The next time you go to www.glowministry.blogspot.com you'll see on the upper right side where it says sign in. click on that and enter your email and password. You can click on "remember me" so you don't have to do it every time. then when you click on a post to comment you are already signed in and you will just be able to comment and hit submit!
Clear as mud? :) It is easy and we'd LOVE to hear from you!