Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Participation Wednesday

Hi Ladies!

Edited to add: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY! We love you and are SO thankful for you, to have you as a part of our lives and this ministry. You are loving, helpful, giving, faithful and we CAN see Jesus in your life! Love your GLOW gals. :)

Summer is here in full swing... Shane's busy with camp, we are taking swimming lessons, enjoying the lake, and being outside. I'm so thankful for this time. I'm thankful for my family, for time together, for memories. I'm feeling particularly thankful in this time with so much turmoil in the world, economy, and in a life where you never know what's going to happen next. (I'm also thankful for central air and ice cream! ha!)

Let's make this participation Wednesday... What are you thankful for today? Leave a comment and share with us.


4 comments:

  1. I'll start!
    I am very thankful for and blessed with an extremely supportive family and core group of friends. . . . and I'm thankful for air conditioning and breathable fabrics :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my husband for being such an involved dad and for his flexible schedule. I am thankful for my 2 wonderful children and for my extended family.... mom, dad, sisters, bil's, nieces, nephews- I get to spend a week with them soon at the beach and I am so thankful for that as well. Finally, I am thankful that God created summertime!! You all know what I love about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that God sees something amazingly good in me. Today, I can't see it, but my heart knows that He does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for simply being alive and healthy and able to complain that it is hot out!

    ReplyDelete