Friday, June 19, 2009

Prayer Sisters!

Good afternoon blog world! I just wanted to make a quick post. The GLOW ministry blog team is meeting weekly to do a summer study by Kelly Minter, No Other Gods. So far we are being stretched and taught by each other and God's Word.
As we meet weekly we would like to pray for you more specifically than we already do. Individually we are all praying for our blog and the women who read it. We are blessed to know that you are reading and praying for us too! It would be our honor to lift you up in prayer, and be your prayer sisters! To post a prayer request you can either leave a comment or email the blog authors at theglowministry@gmail.com

I am obnoxiously excited about getting some prayer requests so send them our way! We know that God is with us and hears our prayers. Won't it be awesome to have commited Prayer Sisters! I know I am excited!

So to be fair, I'll start.

This weekend I would like as many people as possible praying for our earthly Fathers. After all their day is coming up!
I am so blessed by my Daddy!
Would you join me in praying that all dads would feel the love of God in their heart, would lead by example the way a Christian should live, would be surrounded by the love of their families, and would feel relaxed and blessed? God you are so good, thank you Lord for my dad!!

My dad in one of his best roles yet, Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment